My Closest Friend !

الأربعاء، 8 سبتمبر 2010 في 4:01 ص

To my closest friend,

You've always been there for me,
holding me, carrying me
You get the power, to recharge me
you smile hopefully to make me better

you were always there for me
before I know, before I came
you loved me, and never judge me
with every new day that has come
with every sun that has rosin
you opened your eyes to be with me
To inspire me with the strong personality you had

You lived half of your life in a daily struggling
To be sure, that we were truly living
You gave me your life, heart, mind, and even your body
Where from there I came
When we go to shopping
And you notice that blouse and shoes that I've liking
While my closet is as full as a center
You say take it .. and weeks after
I notice that you liked a hand bag in that store
but you didn't take it, 'cause it me, who you prefer

MaMa, my closest friend
When I get older
I promise you, I'll be richer
I wish to take you to all those france shops
With no limits ..
Where you liked that watch, the dress, and the shoes
You are so nice and kind
That anything, either the best or more amazing things
Can never, be as wonderful as you are

No words can truly describe you, it's like the song :
Elizabeth, I love you
You're every star that shines in the world to me

Elizabeth can't you see that it's true
Elizabeth, I love you

You're more than just a star to me

,

But instead of Elizabeth, it's you .. ma dearly Mother <3

..

Forgive me, it's kinda easier for me to write in English these days (F) Thank you

0 التعليقات

إرسال تعليق

شاركوني بحديثكم، .. فكُل شيء يحلو بالتكامل، وللنقاش جماله !