The 29th night supplication

الأربعاء، 8 سبتمبر 2010 في 3:55 ص

It's the 29th night, maybe the last night in this month, but it's for sure the last " wetry" night!
This month has gone by too fast .
And in the same time, I've never felt any day, week, or month, as I felt this holy month, I've completely changed in a lot of way .
Spiritually, personally, in mind and thoughts, and in everything!
Allah
You are the only one who knows what I want from this life, I wonder, is this is it ?
Is this is what I spouse to do ?
Is this my personal reason to exist ?
If this is it Allah, guide me, inspire me, lead me, teach me 'till the end .
Allahummah guide me to my right path, to the goodness, to the paradise
Allahummah inspire me, to the right ideas, the perfect thoughts, to the true believing .
Allhaummah lead me to better for me, and for everybody, for my Ummah, for my Islam .
Allahummah teach me every good thing, everything that will be worth to know .

Allah, on you I depend, on you I lean, on you I trust, you are the only one that I can be totally sure to never let me down, to never let me fall, I'll try as I could to be with you, to be a good and true believing Muslim .

Allah, .. be with me, be with every Muslim, every girl and every boy, we need you, be with us Ya Rabb
be with us all ..
Ameen <3

..

I don't know how to make a good Dua'a, but I'm trying ..
Everytime I raise my hand and try to say something, .. I lose my words and become speechless! =(
So I can't say anything, .. just may Allah be with us all


0 التعليقات

إرسال تعليق

شاركوني بحديثكم، .. فكُل شيء يحلو بالتكامل، وللنقاش جماله !